Symptoms of Hoarding
Symptoms of a Hoarding can include but is not limited to the symptoms listed below:
* May have severe anxiety when attempting to discard items
* Doesn’t do very well at organizing or knowing what to keep and what not to keep (often even trash becomes a possession)
* Does not willingly throw possessions away, they often need some kind of intervention, either from family member or a doctor
* They may not even allow you to come in the home.
* Most hoarders may have just a path to a favorite chair or a place they may be able to sleep on.
There are many different types of hoarding, be it gross filth, a shopping addiction, and or even animal hoarders. A lot of hoarders are noticed when they end up in the hospital or can’t make it to a phone or even out of the front or back door. A lot of health issues can stem from hoarding and can be a fire hazard as well.
The important thing to know about Sage Restoration is that we genuinely care about helping the hoarder get their home healthy again so that they are living in a safe and clean home. We are not there to judge anyone, only to get their life back again!
So please contact us today so we can help you and your family take control of their lives again!
>> more articles