Call for help with compulsive hoarding, someone here at Sage is waiting to take your call or respond to your email. We have worked with hundreds of hoarders over the years and we have only had one case yet that we were not able to help. We take our work seriously here at Sage and our technicians may be facing a tough job but they love helping our customer’s. Many times a family will try to take on the project themselves but quickly find it overwhelming. We are able to finish even our toughest jobs in 3-4 days because our trained staff can work quickly and efficiently to sort through contents and trash and finish up the our final cleaning.
If you or a loved one needs someone to talk to feel free to give us a call because we are here to help. You can also email us directly through our website and we will answer you immediately. Each day that you wait to call, the contents in you or your loved ones home is only getting worse and will take more time or money to clean up.
Below are 5 Facts About Compulsive Hoarding:
1. Compulsive hoarding affects around 700,000 – 1.4 million Americans
2. Compulsion to hoard often begins in young adulthood
3. Hoarding can be hereditary and often runs in families
4. Compulsive hoarding can be a form of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
5. Many hoarders fear throwing the wrong item out so hang onto everything versus the belief that they simply want to collect items